Like everything but the kitchen sink in your cookies? You'll love these. Another recipe I jotted down from somewhere, they're simply labeled "Good Cookies." They've got an interesting combination of ingredients, and come out nice and chewy when they're cooled. It's kind of like an oatmeal cookie gone wild!! Don't ask me where the cereal comes in, but it works. All you can really say about them are "Wow, these are Good Cookies!"
1/2 cup margarine, soft
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup pureed silken tofu
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the margarine and sugars.
3. Add the pureed tofu and vanilla and mix to combine.
4. Beat in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
5. Fold in the cereal, oats, coconut, and pecans.
6. Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Leave room for the cookies to spread!
7. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.